Want to discover what it’s like to work in a social enterprise that is impacting society?
Looking for an experience that is both challenging and purposeful?
Looking to work with people that are passionate about helping others?
WOW Kampung runs holistic education programmes to shape individuals that are grounded, sustainable and who find purpose and joy in their work. Our training programmes reach students of all ages, teachers and corporate executives to nurture a healthy workplace and sense of responsibility for one another and our future.
- Discover the drive that gives you the edge: People always remark on the quality and passion of our team – unlock your drive and the advantages that comes with it.
- Become a clear communicator: Make a genuine connection with people, be it in sales, or within a team.
- Learn about social innovation: Work with an people that have impacted thousands of lives to build a more caring and sustainable world.
- Become a doer: Work in an environment that fosters initiative and adaptability.
- Make a difference: Become involved in our programmes and see how they touch people’s lives and change their mindset around the environment and society.
No experience is required for an internship, only a willingness to learn and enthusiasm for contributing.
Join a Balik Kampung session with Ground-Up Initiative and at the end ask to speak with someone from WOW Kampung.
An internship is as much about learning a good work ethic and culture as it is about getting involved in the practical day to day running of the organisation. Therefore, we feel it’s essential that all interns come to join us the same way that all our key staff members have – by learning our culture and values through working with the GUI community – our not for profit sister organisation.
Come prepared for outdoor work and be prepared to get your hands dirty.