Like all great endeavours, not everyone works on the front line. Behind the scenes, an equally passionate team provides essential support to ensure smooth operations as we reach out to thousands of hearts in 2013.
Looking for a change? Something fresh, and meaningful, but not sure where to start? Join the operations team at WOW Kampung.
Be a part of:
- supporting real, impactful change in our society
- a positive work culture that seeks happiness in balance with career
- a supportive team that believes in helping one another to do our best
- a dynamic start-up culture
Your role will be helping to:
- Co-ordinate and deploy our teams of passionate facilitators.
- Develop and execute new programmes
- Liaise with teachers and training managers to help understand their needs.
- Grow a dynamic team creating meaningful programmes
- Prior experience in events, or logistics is desirable but not essential – we will help you learn to be your best.
- At WOW Kampung we foster a gotong royong spirit in our work environment as well as our teaching: there will be times when you will be asked to contribute to activities outside your scope of duties, just as you will also be supported by the team when you need assistance.
WOW Kampung believes in balance and equality. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and walks of life.