5Gs in Education
Venue: Your school or institution
- An understanding of how character and environmental education can be integrated throughout the curriculum
- Introduce simple and time effective strategies for integrating character education into your lessons
- Develop an understanding of the 5Gs approach to character development
Find out moreContact Us
Learn how the 5Gs can be a part of your classroom, integrating good values and character throughout your instruction. Be it maths, language, science, or the arts, if students are to develop character of integrity and compassion, then every subject area must be part of cultivating student values – but with increasing pressures on us all, how do we find the time to add another learning area to our already packed schedule?
The 5Gs in education provides real examples of simple, time effective ways to integrate values education throughout the curriculum.
We know that good character and values are an increasingly important aspect of a student’s development. We also know that real changes in character require long term investment of time and constant reinforcement. Where in the busy teaching schedule do we have time for constant and thorough work on character?
The 5Gs are a vision and framework for a society that is Gracious, Green, Giving, Grounded, and Grateful. WOW Kampung is helping teachers nurture a 5G mind-set for a happy, well-adjusted classroom.
Discover effective tactics for integrating the 5Gs that can have profound results on your student’s mindset without taxing your preparation or taking away from other important focus areas. Our instructor will take you through real life examples of integrating the 5Gs into throughout the curriculum in ways that complement the learning.
Scheduling A Talk
- All talks must be scheduled and confirmed 2-weeks in advance (14-days) of the intended date.
- The total length of the talk will be 25 to 30-mins long.
- Respective 30-mins set-up and 15-mins pack-up time before and after the talk is estimated.
Required materials to be provided by the participating school are – a Projection System for slides and videos and Audio System for speaker and the computer.
For a Detailed Programme Schedule, please contact WOW Kampung.
The presented Programme Schedules may be adjusted to suit special requests and considerations as would be appropriate.
Contact us to discuss how the programme can be customised for your needs.